Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Thirsty

The following night we all decided it would be fun to just have a chill girls night in my room but the night obviously didn't end that way. Jamie, Nora, Claire, my roommate Valerie and our other friend Monica. Monica doesn't drink which is fine normally as long as she's being an out going individual however that night she was the girl that sat in the corner and really just wasn't having any fun, I could tell something was off that night. We decided to make our own concoction by mixing the absolute vodka with a little bio this was a horrible idea. It then taste like vodka and cough syrup because the two do not mix together and should not under any circumstances. Around nine o'clock we ran out of vodka and had to make a really quick run down to CVS unfortunately CVS closes at 9 which is actually pretty late compared to everything else in this city which closes at 6. But we were determined to get more. After a quick stop to five guys and a bag of there small fries which is anything but small Nora, Claire and I were on a mission. We found a Safeway that was only a few blocks up  that we could go to only problem was then it was still just over half a mile from the light rail and we had already had enough to drink that night but we were now on a mission. Outside of Safeway we had to do an outfit change because I was wearing my high school sweatshirt and a cute little bow in my hair and yes I for sure looked over 21... or not.
But once inside I found my favorite vodka Pinnacle whipped and grabbed a few bottles of whip cream because there's nothing more fun than a few blow jobs shots. While waiting for Claire and Nora to finish their purchases I was outside with a bunch of guys in monster trucks just sure I was going to get abducted but really wanted to enjoy what I had just bought. When the girls finally came out we started the walk back to the light rail. On the way back we saw a man driving a shuttle of a hotel that is literally 30 feet away from our dorms so Claire asked him to drive us back but he said he couldn't. LIAR. Once we were finally back at the light rail stop I got a call from Jamie asking us where we were because and I quote "I'm feeling thirsty". This from the girl that had never had a sip of alcohol with friends in her life outside of Europe. The three of us laughed and decided that we too were "thirsty" so we made a game up of waiting for the train. We would all take a sip out of the bottle while the light was red and everyone had to go before the light turned green. This of course because drinking in public places is highly frowned upon :D. When we finally got back we all started taking more shot and I broke out the whip cream which is still in every little crack of my bed room and how it got there is still not clear. We were taking blow job shots when Max decided he would come and join us. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and My friends Connor and Peter were there with their friend Pedro. Connor is one of my best friend here but he switched his major and has recently become super busy so I was telling his boyfriend Peter how I felt like we hung out more now than I hung out with Connor. And you can bet that went over really well when Connor heard that. He was talking to my roommate Valerie who is the best (most awesome) roommate you could ever ask for. But here goes drunk me all Connor we need to hang out more and he says" no you have peter now" so of course being a drunken shit show I say " you're just being a little bitch" So Connor and Peter leave with Pedro and my roommate was working the next day so everyone decided we will be nice and let her sleep. We(Max, Claire and at some point during all this my other friend Joey came over) went to Jamie's room. Joey and I decided that we think it would be fun for Max and Jamie to hook up. So we both start up with the most awkward things you could say, when to people r sitting in the same bed. Joey decides to ask about favorite sex positions, and I through in there a you two look very comfy and was texting them both with ridiculousness. Like to Joey you should hook up with Jamie, and then he responds to you think she'd be into it? So of course I blatantly ask if she thinks Max is cute which causes a whole lot of unnecessary drama. And then to add to the mess I bring up how Max is forever in love with our friend Nora and she is just not that into him so he needs to pick someone else and that should be Jamie.  But even today almost 3 weeks later I still bring it up and make things awkward for my own entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment