Saturday, March 3, 2012

A birthday, A night like any other, and An obsession!

 I love birthdays more than anything with my best friend just turning 21 it makes me realize how much I love 21st birthdays. I mean really people should turn 21 more often it was a blast. It started off with like any other night we went to Krystins at were all getting ready to go out played a quick game to get ready fro her power hour where you take a shot of beer every minute for an hour... most of us didn't quite make it there but going to a bar a drunkin mess is never a good idea. We headed off to mill and were ready to dance the night away. Entering the bar was like a scene out of a movie ik my friends and are gorgeous but this just reaffirmed it as all heads turned toward the nine of us as we walked in. We danced the night away on tables and just had so much fun, while Krystin may not remember it, it will be a night the rest of us will never forget!


I will look like Malibu barbie before going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment