Sunday, February 12, 2012

All American Rejects Concert

On Friday the all American Rejects came to ASU, So all of my friends and I decided to go because it was free and at one point we all liked them, while they may be a little washed up now they previewed their new album due out sometime in march and I am actually looking forward to it and will probably by the entire album bc I liked more than half of the songs so why not right? despite the show actually being better than I thought the lead singer Tyson is kind of an ass, funny I will agree with you there but everything out of his mouth was about how all ASU girls are DTF and well I guess I know this to be true its different to know and for a "rockstar" to remind you 100X while on stage. Over all though it was such a good show and fun to go out and have some sober fun for the first time in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment