Sunday, February 5, 2012
I would never want to b my cab driver
So We all went out to this party not so conveniently located in sketch vill USA, meaning we couldn't walk to any public transportation nor were any of us fit to drive. So what is a group of drunk party girls to do but call a cab. My new friend Lana was put in charge of this, she called about half an hour before we were really ready to go but figured it would b about that long before the cab was there. Boy were we wrong within 5 minutes that cab was there... Problem because I still had to go pee. Someone had been in the bathroom for the last half hour no doubtabley hooking up with someone. But we had to go get in the cab before he drove away. I being extremely drunk kept yelling at the cab driver to pull over because i had to pee. Then we came up to a MCDonalds which I though would be a logical place to stop so I asked him to go there. Did he? of course not the entire ride home I just kept loudly announcing to everyone how i was going to pee in this cab right now. Hahah luckily I made it back and peed at my building but poor Lana had no clue what she was getting her self into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment